Monday 26 July 2010

I'm Back!!




Hello everyone! I am back safe and sound from my holidays. Over the past month. I have travelled several thousand miles by plane, car, ferry and on foot! I’ve gotten to spend quality time with my family . . . Mom, Brother, Sister in Law, Nieces, three Sons, one Daughter, four Grandsons, two Daughter’s in Law, two cousins . . . With dear friends, both new and old . . . Sweltered under plus 30 degree temps with 99% humidity (not pleasant) . . . Seen some fabulous things, eaten some wonderful food, been to our beautiful London Temple, visited my old church in Tunbridge Wells, and sat for two hours in a traffic jam on the M25 . . . I can’t wait to vet all my pictures and share them with you.

In the meantime I have my scan today to see how far my Paget’s has progressed and umpteen bazillion things to do. I’ll be back soon though, with a nice post about my trip and some more food for the eyes, tummy and thoughts!

Oh my but it is nice to travel and visit with family and friends . . . but it's also nice to be home. ☺
There truly is no place like home!

16 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you're home safely, Marie! Always so wonderful to travel, but nothing quite like getting back home!

    I'm leaving first thing in the morning for a week in the Santa Cruz mountains for Stake Girls' Camp...no blogging for me!

    It will be fun, but I've barely been home from Utah, and I'm looking forward to really being HOME for awhile...

    I hope things go well at the doctor--I'm sure they will! Get some rest and enjoy being home--talk to you when I get back!

    Lots of love to you, dear friend!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Home:) It is great to have you back, it is true, there is no place like home.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back Marie! I can't wait to hear about your trip. You've been missed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome home, dear Marie! Very glad to see you posting that you are home safe & sound... and having had the most wonderful time! Very much looking forward to your photos & stores. And hope we can have a catch up chat soon, when you're good and settled home again--can't wait! Hope all goes well at the doctor's for you today. Missed you heaps, my friend! LOVE to you & Todd :o) OXOX ((BIG HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome home..lots to tell you but will let you settle in..missed ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely to have you back, Marie. So cheerful and upbeat, you are a tonic.
    Looking forward to lots of photos.

    Lots of love

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome home. We missed you and your beautiful words of wisdom.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, I do look forward to nosing around your Canada 2010 photo album. I bet your camera was glad when you got home, it must have been worn out with all that snapping.

    It's great to have you back and I'm glad you had a memory-making holiday.

    "30 degrees plus" - nice. "99% humidity" - not nice

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have missed you...and I can't wait to see pictures of all that you have been up too..it sounds just wonderful! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome home! So glad you've had a wonderful time, I look forward to hearing all about it. Good luck with your tests Marie. Lucie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking forward to seeing your photographs, as I always say the best part about going away is coming home :) I'm a home bird!

    All things nice...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Marie, I am so so so happy that you are home safe and sound...so much to hear from you..it will take us weeks to catch up on everything. Hope the tests today go well.
    God Bless, much love dear friend,
    from sybil xxxx Lov eto Todd as well...bet he was glad to be back in his own bed !!

    ReplyDelete
  13. so glad you had such a wonderful time! and that you are back safe n sound. i missed you!!!! and i'm praying that things go well at the doctors this week.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!