Friday 2 September 2011

I think I've fixed it





For the past 24 hours I have not been able to access my blog nor have my readers been able to read my blog. I think I have sorted it now, however it is a bit late to do much of a post today, so you will all have to be content with reading yesterday's post. Most of you haven't been able to anyways, so it will still be new to you! I've also changed my domain to www.ayearfromoakcottage.org so you may want to update your bookmarks to reflect this new address! I got rid of a lot of html thingies in my right hand column as well, so if you were supposed to have a link there and it's not there now, just let me know and I'll put it back! I was told that it could be html causing the problem and so I got rid of most of it and have no idea which exact one was causing the problem. I am no computer genius for sure!



I cut my finger rather badly yesterday morning. I was cutting some apples to take to the church pot luck ladies lunch and I put my thumb through the apple slicer. It bled like a son of a gun. Ouch! It's stopped now, however awkward it may feel all bandaged up. I probably needed stitches, but I couldn't stop to go to hospital as I was the one in charge and needed to get to the church. I got some spray bandage stuff from the chemist and it seems to have worked fine.









I'll leave you with this fab video of one of my favourite singers this morning. Todd and I both love him. He's really good. His name is Joe Nichols.



Have a great day everyone and I'll be back tomorrow with a proper post! Thanks for your patience!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!