Friday 4 November 2011

Just a quickie




I posted this on my facebook page, but I know not all of you are on facebook, so I will repost here:

Thank you very much for all your messages and your prayers. They did the endometrial biopsy this morning and I had blood tests for "ovarian" markers. The Doctor said that I definitely do not have Ovarian cysts, so I will need my ovaries removed for sure, and possibly my uterus, but I am to go for a CT scan soon and they plan on having a meeting together (the team) and then an appointment back with them in 2 weeks time to discuss what is going to happen then. I am trying to be positive about it and hoping that whatever it is, it has been caught early. Chin up and all that! It's hard to keep a good woman down! xxoo

PS - And I am a great believer in miracles. They happen every day. :-)

PPS - Oh, and another positive. They operate on people a lot fatter than me all the time with no problems!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!