Sunday 19 February 2012

Someone seems to have forgotten that it's winter . . .



This is the bush by our front door. I think it must have forgotten that it's actually winter! I remember two years ago this April first, no April fool, this bush was just covered with blooms . . . like a big warm welcome hug on the day we moved into our home here. I think it is tuned into my spirit because it has sussed that I have been a bit low of late and up have popped the blooms just like a much needed hug in the winter of my soul! How can I not smile at this??? It's just impossible not to. I hope it brings a smile to your face too. Happy Sunday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!