Monday 29 April 2013

Update on my mother

 photo 092e2edb57b2ed55e089913d1cb2c685_zps2693f12c.jpg New update on mom. Those of you who are my friends on Facebook will already know this, but there are many of you who are not, so this is just to keep you updated. Mom came home from the hospital on Friday. She was doing super well. My brother and I were super amazed at her progress. Unfortunately, she deteriorated overnight and by next morning was having mobility problems. By Saturday evening we made the decision to call in the paramedics and they came and they felt she would benefit from going to the local town hospital. She was taken there by ambulance. Once there they did X-rays and blood tests, and it was determined that she had had a heart episode/attack. She was then moved to a cardiac care unit in a larger hospital a bit further away. She is resting comfortably. We will know more today after we visit her a bit later on. Please continue to keep her in your happy thoughts and prayers. God bless you all, and many thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!