Friday 2 August 2013

Much ado about not a lot . . .

 photo 1_zps6cf7c52b.jpg 


As you know, Todd and I traveled up to Chorley to the grounds of our Temple last evening to see The British Pageant.  We didn't get back here to the house until 12:30 am, which is very late for us!  I haven't had time yet to go through all the photographs we took, but once I have done that I will do a post on the experience we had.  Let's just say it counts as one of the top ten experiences of my life!   Right up there with seeing the Stones at the Toronto Cine-sphere!

If you haven't yet booked tickets to go, you really need to do it.  It was just wonderful.  Note, there is no charge for this production.  Whenever are you again going to have the opportunity to see a West End quality musical production at no cost whatsoever!   And yes . . . having been to see Les Mes in the West End of London (Longest running musical production ever and sold out at every performance), I can say with authority that this is of the same calibre!

 photo 553998_220576101430756_2065224165_n_zpsc2f91904.jpg

If there was a down side to it at all, it was having to traverse through the huge group of Born Again's which had parked themselves just outside the entrance to the Temple Grounds with their placards and posters who were shaking them at us and shouting at us all as we arrived.   This was in such poor taste and if anything it said much more about them than it did us, and it wasn't good.

So anyways, late night, not much sleep . . . and I have a lesson to prepare for Sunday morning that I am teaching the Sisters in Relief Society, and I want to get that done first.  So, I will just leave you with . . .

 photo 1014301_551677314867893_129688432_n_zps5e334837.jpg

A picture and a truth that made me smile  . . . so true . . .

and a thought to carry with you through today . . .

 ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
(¯`✻´¯)
`*.¸.*✻ღϠ₡ღ¸.✻´´¯`✻.¸¸.Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ..
“With everything that has happened to you,
you can either feel sorry for yourself
or treat what has happened as a gift.
Everything is either an opportunity to grow
or an obstacle to keep you from growing.
You get to choose.”
~Wayne W. Dyer


  photo SAM_7820_zps581d80b0.jpg 

Cooking in The English Kitchen today . . . Hot Artichoke Dip . . . a hearty appetizer we made a meal of.  Delicious!

 ⋱ ⋮ ⋰
⋯ ◯ ⋯ Please don't waste.*´¯`.¸¸.☆
⋰ ⋮ ⋱ your time... on what "could have" been!.*´¯`.¸¸.☆
✿¸.•*¨`*•..¸✿ ✿¸.•*¨`*•..¸✿
╬♥═╬╬═♥=╬╬═♥╬╬═♥╬╬═♥=╬╬♥═╬
░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
ENJOY THIS BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!