Friday 30 May 2014

Friday Finds

  photo FridayFinds_zpsb214ccd8.jpg


A few of the wow moments, or things I discover each week that tickle my fancy. I hope that they may inspire or tickle yours too!



















 I did not know this.   It's a great piece of information to have.  I think every house has crayons in it.  I have tons of matches because of all those little matchbox dolls I make.  I also have crayons.

Strawberry Scissor Keep ~ free pattern at Red Brolly

I love, LOVE this felt strawberry scissor keeper.  It looks really easy to make as well.  A free pattern from Red Brolly.  

How to Make Your Own Colored Mason Jars, by blogger Liz Stanley of Say Yes

How to make your own coloured mason jars, from Momtastic.  I adore coloured glass.  It's as simple as using food colouring and Mod Podge.   Who knew???   Momtastic did!

Wrap papier mache around the fat end of a balloon, allow it to dry and then glue strips of fabric over the top.

I just love these cute bowls.   You make them from balloons and paper machier and fabric strips.  Rather cute don't you think?   Not sure what I would use them for.  Found on Bread and Buttons.  I once did a Paper Machier Humpty Dumpty in Americana Colours.  I wonder what ever happened to it . . . I dread to think.

Collection

I just love aprons.  Don't you?   I could collect them like salt and pepper shakers.  I found a page with links to over forty free apron patterns.  On Tipnut.   If you like aprons you will want to book mark that page!

Mod podge pictures to boards, then hang on ribbons.

No source for this, but you simply mod podge photographs onto boards, paint the edges and then hang with ribbons.  I love this idea.

Fabric Covered Box Tutorial {InMyOwnStyle.com}

I am loving these fabric covered boxes which I found on In My Own Style.   It looks like a very simple idea and I have tons of fabric that I have bought through the years.   Simple!

Valentine's Day

Quick and Easy Headboard Updates from BHG.  I love the BHG website.  There is always something great on their page, from cooking to decorating and everything in between.

Spa in a jar! Fun gift idea for Mother's Day!

Spa In a Jar from The Gunny Sack.  What a great gift idea!  It would be great to do with the Young Women or the Relief Society at church as well.   I love it!  Plus there are free printables.

Mason Jar Pin Cushion

Mason Jar Pincushions.  There is a complete tutorial on The Seasoned Homemaker.  I adore pin cushions.  Like egg cups and tea cups and salt and pepper shakers.  I could easily collect them!

And that's it for this week.  I hope that you found something useful amongst this bunch!

A thought to carry with you through today . . .

`*.¸.*✻ღϠ₡ღ¸.✻´´¯`✻.¸¸.Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ..
A Rich and Rewarding Life 
 comes to those who 
Live with Heartfelt 
Appreciation and Gratitude 
for their Blessings. 
 Every Breath is a Gift to be 
Loved, Honored and Cherished. 
Bless the Breath of Life 
 and Bless You. 
~Micheal Teal
`*.¸.*✻ღϠ₡ღ¸.✻´´¯`✻.¸¸.Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ..  

 photo SAM_5123_zps7cb6fed1.jpg 

Cooking in The English Kitchen today, deliciously different fish for Friday in the shape of some scrummy Tuna Burgers!  So tasty!

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░L░O░V░E⊰✿⊰✿⊰✿⊰✿⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
 ═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════      

Have a fabulous Friday!!

Psst!!  - Lynn . . . Todd's feet are 11 inches long and mine are 9 1/2.  Thank you so much.  I'll send you some cards in exchange if you like.

 

10 comments:

  1. Morning Marie. I love the ideas you have shared today. enjoy your Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Suzan! I hope you are having a much better day today! (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Marie! So nice to catch up with you! I'm behind on visiting... I've had a cold. There's been family occasions and all sorts behind the scenes here. And we're traveling next week to see my family... So the days go... LOL! Very interesting about the crayons--who knew?! So many sweet finds to cheer the end of the week. Thank you for the tuna burger recipe--I needed a new one for Fish Fridays. :o) Look forward to catching up with you after we get back. ((LOVE & BIG HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have found some wonderful ideas this week. I love all the information found on the internet. That tuna burger looks very scrumptious. I'll have to go check the recipe. Hope you have a fantastic Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a very busy life at the moment Tracy! I hope you have a wonderful time with your family! I am sure you will. Have a great trip! xxoo

    Thanks Pam, I am never sure if they are wonderful just to me, or if everyone will like them. In any case you have a lovely day and a great weekend! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute cute things..you made me laugh re Humpty Dumpty:)
    I know exactly what you mean:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Monique! YOu always make me smile when I see your name pop on my visitors list! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marie, I had to laugh cause I had just realized that I hadn't given you an email address where to send me the foot measurements. Glad you were one jump ahead of me. I will get them started soon. Lynn Winders chalicewitch@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your Friday founds. I especially loved the Aprons, photograph frames and Spa gifts. I booked marked to try them sometimes. Thanks and blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much LeAnn! I am so glad you enjoyed!

    Lynn, you are so kind. I do want to do a trade with you! I'll e-mail you! xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!