Friday 14 November 2014

Friday Finds

    photo FridayFinds_zpsb214ccd8.jpg


 A few of the wow moments, or things I discover each week that tickle my fancy.  I hope that they may inspire or tickle yours too!    
























I love this crochet cardigan.  What a great way to use up bits and bobs of yarn.   I found it on Free Crochet Patterns.   It's a Vanna pattern.

















Got old bits of smelly candles hanging around in unsightly jars?   This shows you what to do with them and you get to use the mis-matched odd bits of unbroken glass and china  you have hanging around that you haven't had the heart to get rid of.   Re-purpose it all!






















The simplest Advent Calendar ever.   Found on Hi Sugarplum!






















Free Printables from GrannyEnchanted.   There are Paris Printables Monique!  I know how you (and I) love them!






















 A Snowman's Hat Holiday Centre Piece.   Isn't it cute?   There is a complete tutorial on All Red Designs.   How unique!    I think I would crunch the tin can over to the side a bit before painting to make it look used.























I can't resist sharing this!  You know those little papier mache boxes you can buy in craft stores?   This is an ornament made with one.  And you can make another one with the lid.   Isn't it cute?   I know!  From American Crafts Studio.   So simple!



















The absolute sweetest Paper Doll Flannel Board Playset ever.   Why didn't I think of that?   I don't know!  From Four Little Munchkins.  (Even the blog name is sweet!!)  I am thinking Anya would love this Tracy!  Come to think of it, so would Maryn.























I couldn't find a source for this, but I also couldn't resist showing it to you.   Antique or not?  I don't know, but it is ADORABLE.   I love it.























I don't know if you have a problem with getting frames to hang perfectly, but I sure do.   here's how to do it perfectly every time from View Along the Way.






















 Sewn Felt Slippers.   Aren't they cute!  From Martha Stewart!  Inspired by moccasins and constructed from a single piece of felt.  I love them!


















































































An infographic guide to setting your table for Thanksgiving from  The Salt Lake Tribune.  Always helpful are these types of things.  ☺

And that's it for this week.  I hope that you found something useful amongst it all.

 photo CopyrightwhoisGodtome_zpsa0827bf5.jpg 
Creatively speaking, I've had a very productive week myself.  I did this yesterday afternoon and she is already sold.  I was actually quite surprised that she sold so quickly because it's kind of religious and her cheeks are really chubby, but she did and I am happy about that! 

A thought to carry with you through today  . . .

❥✻❥.¸¸.✿¨¯`❥✻❥¸¸.✿¨¯`❥✻❥.¸¸.✿¨¯`❥✻❥
"I do not know all the reasons why the circumstances 
of birth, health education and economic 
opportunities vary so widely here in mortality but
when I see the want among so many, I do know that
'there but for the grace of God go I.'  I also know that
although I may not be my brother's keeper, I am my 
brother's brother, and because I have been given much . . . 
I, too . . .  must give."
~Elder Jeffrey R Holland, Are We Not All Beggars
❥✻❥.¸¸.✿¨¯`❥✻❥¸¸.✿¨¯`❥✻❥.¸¸.✿¨¯`❥✻❥  


 photo SAM_8180_zps6f160c01.jpg 

Cooking in The English Kitchen today . . .  Easy Steak Pie

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░L░O░V░E⊰✿⊰✿⊰✿⊰✿⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════

Have a wonderful Friday!  Hasn't the week just flown by?


8 comments:

  1. Good morning Marie. I hope today is a great day for you. You certainly have had a very creative week. Tomorrow is the day we see Milford Sound. Last time I was here the weather was so bad we weren't allowed in. Tonight the sea is a bit rough and the sky grey so I am hoping and praying that tomorrow I may revisit God's handiwork. But we enter the sound at 7 am. I have been sleeping so badly I am not waking early at all. Several small miracles are required.
    Enjoy today and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping you in my prayers Suzan. I hope you get the miracles you need. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet art..love that case w/ the vintage look Marie..

    ReplyDelete
  4. The week surely has flown. It's been a busy Friday for me as I got together with a couple of friends. Home now and just getting around to checking out blogs. Hope you've had another creative day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marie, Those are fantastic finds!!! I love everything and will be book marking them. I LOVE the snowman hat with the belt buckle and all. I love the paper dolls and slippers. All of it is so clever! Thanks for sharing! xoxox

    PS. Steve and I are speaking in church on Sunday. It's supposed to snow too. Double yikes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much Monique! Me too! xx

    Thanks Pam! I like busy weeks but am hoping for a relaxing weekend! xx

    Thanks Valerie! I wish I could be there to hear you speak on Sunday! I am sure the talks will be fabulous! Wondering what the topic is now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Marie. Wish you and Todd could be at our Ward when we speak too. Or ANYTIME! Our topic is "Service to God and Our Fellow Man." Love ya a bunch! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh, great topic Valerie! Now I more than wish I could be there to hear your talks. It's our Primary Presentation today. xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!