Friday 18 September 2015

Friday Finds

 photo FridayFinds_zpsb214ccd8.jpg

 A few of the wow moments and things that I find each week that tickle my fancy. They might even tickle yours.

 photo 3a1a7947bf1d70b18a1760a94a2fe7bb_zps8h3xnpfz.jpg

Be still my heart.   Slow Cooker Pumpkn Butter.   From Mom on a Timeout. It makes two pints.
Perfect.

 photo fea5cb8b6d6b4013f75d92c9a7067684_zpsb8cjh6uu.jpg

Now this will come in handy.  Crochet Hair Scrunchies.  From Stitch of Love.


 photo 315d47f70cdf24730533af5e629c3015_zpsn25c68yg.jpg

DIY No Sew Pumpkin Pillow.  From On Sutton Place.  Cute!  Templates Included.


 photo 7z1fjFZdyiREf-Lmp37KpueGM-zue4hNXNMJV_jxZNIno-kx9AnrhwJRpKPm2nHVhA9d4G9ziGZSGYhN1LWIvYsidElXRgARHH6Enp7TfVr07fzqwaeloUtOSW__zpstrhdiijc.jpeg

I love these cornucopias made using icecream cones.  What a fab idea for a place setting for Thanksgiving.  From Tempt-tations.


 photo a03177ab6f3cfa287829fd0903204563_zpsjpypy4zf.jpg

Stained Glass Bunting.   You can buy it.   In the UK.   In America.

 photo 9da0b177f290ff522a0d3598c3f45209_zpspcnurm90.jpg

How to fake calligraphy.  From Joelle Charming.

 photo DIY-Cute-Mini-Doll01_zpsc6wutbyq.jpg

A really cute mini doll made using wire.   Complete pictorial tutorial.   Found on Fab Art DIY.

 photo 270ac653ac3489338b1a64c486fbac3c_zpszmzlm7gh.jpg

How to get perfectly gathered fabric every time.   From Sewing Basics.


 photo P1050936_zpsplo1disx.jpg

Little Felt Mice.   Complete tutorial, including templates, etc.   Found on Rythm & Rhyme.
These are so cute!


 photo 1271edc750a2de80c7ea24c01224daeb_zpsavzm5hpi.jpg

French Baguette Wraps.   A downloadable free printable from Heather Bullard.

And that's it for this week.  I sure hope you found something useful amongst this lot!

We had a lovely time yesterday with our friends.  Will be uploading my photos today and telling you all about it tomorrow.  I hurt my thumb though.  It got crushed in one of the doors of the canal boat.  There was no hooks to hold them open and when I was coming up onto the deck, I held onto the side of the door and the door flew back on my thumb and crushed it.  OUCH!

 photo image007_zpsfdyqexle.jpg

Theres a bunch of recipes in the Kitchen today for the Rugby World Cup!  Man food!


Have a fab Friday! Hope it's a nice one for you. Don't forget!


═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════


And I do too!


    

6 comments:

  1. Hi, Marie! Gosh, is it Friday already?! Pumpkin Butter--yes, please! LOVE the crochet hair scrunchies!! VERY nice gathering fabric tutorial--I've had mixed results sometimes, and never quite know how it goes wrong... LOL! Those felt mice are tooo CUTE! My Dad's nickname for me is Mouse... I might have to make him one of these! Do you have a link for the mice--doesn't seem to be highlighted? Sooo sorry about your thumb--hope you feel better soon...be taking good care! VERY much look forward to your pics from the canal! So good to catch up with you today... Wishing you all there a happy weekend now :o) ((LOVE & BIG HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have added the link now Tracy, I thought I had earlier, but I must have missed that. Here it is again, just in case:

    http://motherrhythm.blogspot.co.uk/2010/07/seriously-cute-mouse-tutorial.html

    I love that you dad calls you Mouse. It's very fitting! You are tiny and cute just like a little mouse!!! LOve and hugs to you and Happy Weekend wishes! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the looks of that dish you have pictured with what looks like biscuits on top so I will check out your recipes. Hope your Friday is a fantastic one !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute finds!
    I can tell you the bread wrappers are beautiful..I alawys ahve 1 or 2 ready..for gift giving..bringing..:)
    That doll looks like fun Marie..I love her outfit..

    I bet your hair will be in scrunchies soon:)

    Hope yor finger heals quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning Marie. My original post has disappeared. I loved the mice and look forward to reading your finds. Enjoy your day and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Pam, I think you will like it. If you can't get the horseradish mustard, just use some prepared horseradish mixed with grainy Dijon mustard! Have a great weekend! xoxo

    Thanks Monique! I thought those bread wrappers were so YOU! Now I know! Happy Days! xoxo

    Good morning Suzan, it didn't disappear, but ended up on the one just previous to this one! I responded to it! Love and hugs! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!