Thursday 17 September 2015

Today . . .



 photo 0776f328699aa754d2888272f92a6a99_zpsaos2yaow.jpg

I don't have a lot of time to write this morning.  We are off bright and early to meet our friends Jo and Colin (remember Jo was the housekeeper at the Big House.)  in a place called Ellesmere where they are today during their Canal Boat holiday.   It should be fun.   I have never been on a Canal Boat, but have always wanted to do a Canal Boat Holiday!

 photo 441d31cc013ca5602c18809b17271eb9_zps82vpuuvq.jpg

I would think that it would be a most relaxing holiday!  There are canals all over the UK as originally this was the method they used to ship goods back and forth.   A lot of them have been converted into floating hotels which you can rent to move up and down the Canal waterways for a holiday now, and some people even live on them year round!

SO, I am pretty excited about going on one today, and even more excited about seeing Jo and Colin.  They are two of my favourite people.  I'm going to bring the camera so you don't miss a thing!  Should be fun!

Bye bye for now!  Catch you on the flip side!

 photo DSCN3167_zpspcbjibaw.jpg

Cooking in The English Kitchen today . . .  Summer Harvest Pasta!

Have a fab Thursday!  Don't forget!


═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════


And I do too!



8 comments:

  1. Bonjour,

    Je vous souhaite une excellente balade sur les canaux... Je suis certaine que vous allez être très heureuse et que ce souvenir restera graver dans la boîte à bonheurs...

    Gros bisous ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marie I am anxious to hear about your day. It sounds sublime. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy your day. It would be nice to be on the water. I'll be looking forward to hear more about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merci Martine . Nous avons eu une belle journée de soleil pour la plupart de celui-ci . Agréable et très relaxant . Bisous xoxo

    PS - Je vais avoir des photos à partager bientôt!

    Thanks Suzan. we had a lovely day. Took lots of pictures. Will share as soon as I take them off the camera! xoxo

    Thanks Pam. We did have a lovely time, although I crushed my left thumb in the canal boat door. I hope I don't lose the nail, but other than that small mishap, everything went great! Pics to follow soon. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had a great time. Looking forward to seeing the pictures. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sorry about your thumb. That is not fun because we use them so very much and every movement can throb. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just so long as I don't lose my nail Suzan. I will be happy if that doesn't happen! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!