Wednesday 30 August 2017

I'm back!


I'm so sorry if I have caused you all concern over this past few days. Our internet went down Friday night and we were unable to get online.  We have been waiting for Talk Talk to send us a new modem and since it was a bank holiday weekend, it took a lot longer to arrive than it normally would have.  We finally received it this afternoon and we are back online!

WHEW!!

So impressed that Todd was able to sort it all out and get us up and running again.  I had my phone, which would let me check my e-mails, but it wouldn't let me post anything to the blog so I was unable to let you know.  I did get a message onto facebook, but unless you are my friend on facebook you were not to know.  I am so sorry that I caused anyone to worry.  That is so not like me. You can look for a new post tomorrow morning (all being well!)  Thanks so much for sticking with me! Talk soon. 



11 comments:

  1. Glad you're back, happy and healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Linda! Glad to be back! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marie. PHEW!!!! So glad you're safe and sound!! Lots of love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're back and everything is well. I must admit I was getting worried!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you're back and everything is well. I must admit I was getting worried!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was getting so worried and prayed that everyone was fine,like I said on ur other blog.
    I've missed you!
    Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone and thanks very much for sticking with me! I'll be right back into the swing of things before too long! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. You ware missed. I have had internet troubles too and had to get a service man out. It's finally working again.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!