Friday 25 August 2017

My Friday Finds . . .

 

A few of the things I find each week that inspire me to want to create, do, think, feel, become, etc. Maybe they will do the same for you! 


Faced with a Tomato glut?  How to make your own Tomato Paste.  From The Kitchn.


I've seen lots of pretty lacy Christmas Angel Ornaments before, but I have never seen any like these.  I like them!  From Ravelry. Roswitha Meuller. quick and easy, crochet.


DIY Watercolour Fall Wreath. Innstruck Studio.  There are a lot of free tutorials if you are into watercolouring.  Great!  


Martha Stewart.  How to make an envelope Book with a cloth binding.  I want to do this.  


I could find no source for this, so if you know whose it is, tell me and I will add it.  It's a brilliant pictorial tutorial on a simple book binding method.


Tea Rose Home.  A complete tutorial on a bottlecap, magentic stickable pin cushion. 


Keep yourself limber  . . .  well, should have tried this 20 years ago maybe  . . .  probably two late now, but I can try.  Even a little is better than nothing.  Again no source.


Tiny Kitty, a free pattern from While She Naps.  Made from a circle of plush. Complete Tutorial.


Flower Pot Mushroom House.  So cute!  From Think Crafts. 

 

From Make.  How to make a sewing kit from a glasses case.   


16 Lunch Box Ideas for back to school.  Heck, great ideas for lunch period! Eazy Peazy Meals.  Lunch can get pretty boring. these look pretty healthy.


Sew Can She.  DIY Scrappy Pet Leash. Free Tutorial.


Fabric Bowl Covers.  From  Hearth and Vine


DIY Cloth Napkins.  From  Chocolate and Zucchini.  Complete Tutorial. 


5 Simple Steps to a paperless Kitchen.  From  Happy Healthy Mama.

And those are my finds for this week.  I hope you saw something you can use! 

A thought to carry with you . . . 

.° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *.˛.° With pomp, power and glory,
the world beckons vainly;
In chase of such vanities,
why should I roam?
While peace and content
bless my little thatched cottage,
And warm my own hearth
with treasures of home.
~Beatrix Potter  •。★★ 。* 。 


 

In The English Kitchen today  . . . .  Spaghetti & Meatballs. Such a simple thing and so tasty.

Have a fabulous Friday.   Don't forget along the way . . . 

 ═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ 

And I do too!  


 


8 comments:

  1. Hi, Marie! Terrific with all the paper-less options for kitchen/home--thank you! That's what we're trying to do right now--less paper, less plastic! I already had the fabric bowl covers tutorial on my list--just need to get some fabric. Love that little plush kitty...and the clay-pot mushroom house! How cute is that eye glasses sewing kit?! Spaghetti & Meatballs is a favorite here--I should make this again soon. So many goodies again this week... I just love your Friday posts, and appreciate the time it must take for your to do these! Happy Weekend to you all there, my friend ((LOVE & BIG HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Marie there are so many things that pull my heartstrings. Thanks for the smiles. Take care and remember you are loved. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Beatrix Potter quote..♥♥♥

    Lots of fun finds Marie..Bon Weekend!
    Love the wreath:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marie. Lots of great finds, although my days of even attempting to do the splits are long gone!!!

    I went for my pre-op this morning at Clatterbridge. They were so lovely. I explained my situation with regards to my daughters suprise present and they will postpone my operation till after Christmas. I'm so relieved. Just hope my foot holds out till then!!

    Have a lovely weekend. Lot's of love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Tracy! These are some of my favourite posts to do! I love looking for new things and trying new things! Have a beautiful weekend! Love and hugs! xoxo

    Susan, I hope Pip is feeling better and that your father is doing okay after his fall. Thinking of you! Love and hugs, xoxo

    Thanks Monique. I need to get cracking on some Christmas ornies. I don't know why I have been postponing! Yikes! Bon Weekend a tois aussie! xoxo

    Oh, waht a relief that must be Kate! Whew! I am so pleased. Now you can enjoy your trip away without worry. I'll be praying for your foot! Love and hugs and happy weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. So there is a little Italian in you! If I did or try to do the splits you wouldn't get to a third of that position. I love the paperless kitchen too! Have a great weekend.~ Di

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopefully this week will make you smile. ALl three of my darlings did ballet. Will for the shortest time. ONly one of them can do the splits and that is Will.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yes Di, there is 4 % Iberian Peninsula in my DNA! Some of it has to be Italian! xoxo

    How wonderful Suzan! The thought of Will doing the splits, does make me smile! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!