Friday 20 October 2017

My Friday Finds

 
 
A few of the things I find each week that pique my interest. Maybe they will pique yours also. 


People who think of things like this are so smart. I would never have thought of that.  Imagine using an empty thing of gum and an altoid tin in such a way.  Brillliant!  From Painting Demos.  A tutorial on travel sketching.


Cuddly Baby Wrap Sweater.  A free pattern from Ravelry.  Sweet.  


Faux Flowers Fall Wreath, from How to Make a Burlap Wreath.  Love hydrangeas.  


Witch Mason Jars from Mason Jar Crafts. I think I would take it one more step easier and use Washi Tape instead of paint, then I could just take it off after Halloween and use the jars for something else.  You could do Santa  Hats and Christmas washi tapes for Christmas, etc.


Free Printable Halloween Treat Boxes from I should be Mopping the Floor! Cute.  


Candy Corn Bunting.  Free Printable from One Creative Mommy.   


Crochet Granny Hat.  I LOVE THIS!  I might even be tempted to wear a hat!  From Revlie.  A free pattern.


Baking a Moment.  Stenciled Bread Rolls.  Cute! You could do this for any holiday! 


Peppermint Pound Cake.  Its a dishtowel you can buy.  I think it is really cute. From Love of Dish Towels


From One Good Thing.  I like the idea of using natural ingredients.  


Recipes that Crock.  Easy Crock Pot Chicken & Rice.  This looks pretty tasty.  I need to use my crock pot more. 


Baked Apple Pie Dip.  Mom on Time Out. I think Todd would love this, except for the dipping part.  He is so not a dipper.  He likes a knife and a fork or a spoon. He doesn't "get" dip.


These mouse ornaments are soooo cute.  From Noia Land on Etsy. Very affordable and great reviews.


Free pattern for a hanging tea towel from Love Knitting.  I love these things. I always have one in the kitchen for drying my hands after I wash them.


 Garter Yoke Vest Pattern, a free pattern from Lion Brand.  


The Crafting Chicks.  A Garden Gnome costume for your dog.  That would last about two minutes on Mitzie.  But its cute.


Cool Creativity.  A free Pattern for a crochet Crown.  Love this.  Wish I had a little girl in the house!  


YES!  I could not find a source but this would be very easy to do.  That is the one flaw in the iPad charger cables, they are weak, weak, weak and always break. This might solve the problem and is worth a try. 


 Again, no source but what a BRILLIANT idea!  I love it.



Just because. We can all use a little inspiration every now and then! 

And those are my finds for this week.  I hope you found something useful here!  Oh boy, was I ever ill yesterday.  I barely got through the morning and ended up in bed all afternoon.  Woozy and blah feeling.  Yuck yuck yuck. I felt much better by evening however.  Ariana stopped by with her mom who is visiting from Spain.  I love that even several years later she always stops by to check on us.  I miss her living with us.  She is a sweet, sweet girl. 

 A thought to carry with you  . . . 

.° * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ★

 *.˛.°A flower does not think of 
competing with the flower next to it.
It just blooms. ~unknown  •。★★ 。* 。 


 

In the Kitchen today, one of my all time favourites.  Chicken with Lemon & Capers.  

Have a beautiful Friday.  Don't forget along the way of your day!


═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░G░O░D⊰✿⊰L░O░V░E░S⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ 

And I do too! 


 




5 comments:

  1. The mini breads♥♥♥
    I have tried bigger stenciled breads..but these♥

    Feel better!!Hope you do!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of using the basket with the holes for keeping your different color yarns straight. That is brilliant! I also love chicken and rice and love using my crockpot. The baked apple dip sounds wonderful too. Lots of great finds today ! Thanks so much for sharing.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I can see you doing the mini breads Monique! I thought of you as soon as I saw them! xoxo PS - I do feel a lot better!

    You're very welcome Pam! I love sharing these things! Have a great Saturday! xoxo


    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, you did have some wonderful finds on this one. I really liked them all and will follow the links on many of them. I really liked the sweater vest a lot. The other crocheted items were adorable. I would love to make some of these. someday. The self esteem chart was awesome. Of course, all the goodies looked good.
    Yup! this was a fun one. Hugs for this one~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have just as much I much in finding and sharing these things LeAnn! I love the sweater vest myself. I might pick up my knitting needles! Love and hugs!Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me, and while I may not be able to address each one individually, each one is important to me and each one counts. Thanks so much!